EthicalBrands.com is an international, virtual space to foster visits of people who come to think and share ideas to build a better “real world” through ethical branding.
Visitors can participate as individuals expressing their thoughts, or as members of organizations looking for better ways to communicate and build through the brands which represent their activities.
Some preliminary annotations will help us to recognize how some terms are employed related to Ethical Brands.
- Ethical: in our context, and for our purposes, relates to any activity, name, value or principle that creates well-being, and avoids harming people or the environment.
- Brand: in our context and for our purposes is an identifier that drives products or services provided by an agent, distinguishing them from any other provided by any other agent.
- Ethical Brand: is an identifier that drives products or services to create well-being and do not harm.
EthicalBrands.com works as a place of reflection and ethical dialogue, where the exchange of ideas is fundamental to articulate and analyze different topics. Therefore we have many content platforms where interaction between readers is important.
- Think Thank: Online forum where readers can discuss on a specific topic that we propose, and can interact with other readers and gain ethical knowledge of branding.
- Topic of the week: Display of the most relevant topic throughout the week, posted as a doorway for readers to interact and publish comments around those topics.
- News: Relevant information of the most important events of the world, ethics organization and its communication.
- Face to Face: Dialogue between two specialists around a specific topic.
- Experts: Presentation of a subject by an expert in the topic.